Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce websites in the world. It offers plenty of goods to customers all over the world. However, Amazon is also very popular for its music offerings. Amazon Music is a basic streaming service by Amazon, where you can get more than 2 billion songs to listen to.
From Indian to Western, you will get songs from different artists available here. Even if you do not have an Amazon Prime account, you will still be able to listen to songs from this music app. It was launched back in 2014, and since then, it became an add-on for prime members.
It allowed the prime members to create music playlists, stream songs, ad-free personalized streaming stations, offline music, and other facilities. Amazon launched Music Unlimited in 2016, which is now a competitor of Apple Music, Spotify, and others. It came with more than a 70+ million songs library that you can listen to ad-free and on-demand.
This streaming service’s recommendation algorithms helped the users get the song, artist, and playlist recommendations. Do you want to find out how to upload music to Amazon music? We will get to it but let’s find out more about this streaming service.
What Is Amazon Music HD?
Amazon announced Amazon Music HD in 2019 to enter the HD streaming industry. It is a music streaming service of premium quality. You get a music library of more than 70+ million songs. Along with all the Music Prime and Music Unlimited offerings, you will also get the highest audio streaming quality, Ultra HD streaming quality, and HD streaming quality songs.
Now, if you are looking for a way to upload your music to Amazon Music to listen to your playlists or promote your music and make money, here are some ways given below that will help you. Selling your music and earning money is not as hard as you think. It is pretty simple.
How To Upload Music To Amazon Music
Many people have the same question: how to upload music to Amazon Music? While some of them want to promote their own music as an artist, others wish to upload their playlist to listen to their own songs. Whatever the reason is, here are some ways to do it easily and quickly.
If you want to upload music to the Amazon Music library, then here are the steps that you need to follow.
- First, you will need to set the output path and format. So, click on the settings button in the upper right corner to set the yield quality, yield design, yield way, and others.
- Now, you have to pick one Amazon collection, playlist, craftsmen and click on the include button. Then, you can select any melodies of your choice to change.
- In the third step, you have to add Amazon Music to Tunepat. You will need to click on ‘Convert’ It will help you change the tunes.
- When finished, you will discover the Amazon Music that you downloaded by visiting the history. You can find this button in the upper right corner or the yield envelope you changed in the past.
This is one of the methods of how to upload music to Amazon Music, but there are some methods that you can try as well. Many people might find this method complicated or not working; try this one in that case.
This method is older compared to the one mentioned earlier and easier for many people. Here is the method is given below.
- Download the Amazon Music setup file for PC and install it. It will start automatically when the install is finished. You have to log in using your Amazon login credentials.
- Select the add music option from the upper left corner. You will find three dots there, click on it to get a menu, and select ‘more.’
- After clicking on add music, you will need to search for the folder to which you want to add the songs. After finding it in your explorer, click on open.
- You will find a PC icon on the program window on the left top corner. Mark all the desired songs that you want to upload in Amazon Music and click on the upload button to add those songs. Also, you can click on ‘select files’ from the upload tab to upload these songs.
This is another very common way to upload songs to Amazon Music. So, if you want to know how to upload Amazon Music, these are the best ways to do it. However, before all of these, you need to know how to download Amazon Music.
Amazon Music is available for platforms like Windows (7,10,8.1), Mac (10.6+, OS X, AIR version 3.3.x, Intel CPU), and others. Here is how you can install it easily.
- Go to the Amazon Music login page and enter your account by putting login information
- Click on the left side corner to download the desktop version of this app
- When the download is complete, click on the run to open Amazon Music Installer
- Finally, sign in to the desktop version app to access Amazon Music
- Start uploading your music to the Amazon Music service for a seamless music experience
Having your hands on more than 70 million songs is one of the best feelings in the world. Amazon Music helps you to provide that with the upload feature. You can upload more than 250 songs to stream and download using the upload feature. However, you need to know how to upload music to Amazon Music first. Here are some methods that will help you upload your music easily and stream whenever you want. Go through the article to know the details and step-by-step upload process.