The owner of Reliance telecommunications recently bought 5G spectrums worth ₹88 crores ($19 billion) earlier this month to prepare for the 5G launch.
- Reliance will soon launch 5G mobile internet services in India.
- Within two months, Reliance will launch a 5G internet connection in India worth $25 billion.
- It will be rolled out all over India by the end of this year.
Mukesh Ambani, head of Reliance Telecommunications, has announced plans to roll out 5G internet services in India. He has stated that this major $25 billion rollout plan will begin in two months.
According to his plan, 5G will be first made available in all the major metropolitan cities first. Then, by the end of next year, it will be made available all across India. Reliance 5G will be rolled out under the Reliance Jio banner – India’s biggest internet service provider.
This 5G service is highly anticipated in India since Reliance has set out to launch the biggest 5G infrastructure in the world. When it is operational and covers India in its entirety, it will be the largest in the world.
Mukesh Ambani has also stated that it’s working alongside Google to bring a new cheap, and affordable 5G smartphone to the Indian market. The new phone will be around $150 in the Indian market. This will set out to be a smart move by Reliance since the price of 5G phones currently is pretty high, limited only to the latest models.
Ambani introduced Reliance Jio in the hopes of turning India into “Digital India.” The aim of this plan is to transform India’s digital economy into a $1 trillion economy. This plan has received immense support and praise from Prime Minister Narendra Modi since it will boost India’s technological development and create lots of new job opportunities as well.
- How To Increase Internet Speed At Home In 8 Easy Ways?
- Upcoming Phones Of Premium Quality To Watch Out In 2022.
- Samsung To Release New Gaming NVMe SSDs With V-NAND Technology.