Many people consider PUBG Mobile to be one of the best games for a mobile phone. This game helped start the battle royale craze that became one of the best competitive game modes. Getting a chicken dinner after being the last one standing among 100 players, getting a chicken dinner is satisfaction guaranteed.
If you are new to this game, then continue reading to find out the best details of this game. This guide will help you learn about the game modes, weapons, equipment, and maps.
PUBG Mobile Game Modes
PUBG Mobile has two main game modes to choose from:
1. Classic Battle Royale
This is the classic PUBG experience. You play this mode as a solo warrior or in teams as a duo (2 players) or squad (4 players). This mode made mobile games popular in many countries as eSport.
You and your teammates will get dropped on the map with 100 players (including you and your team). In addition, you have no weapons and armor to protect yourself at the start. Once you kill an enemy, they get downed, waiting to be revived by their teammates. However, you instantly die in the solo queue.
Your mission – collect loot (weapons, armor, and consumables) and slay other players to be the last one standing. After looting and shooting your way to victory, you get the prestigious chicken dinner as a testament to triumph. In addition, your final performance in matches gives you points that increase your rank.
2. Arena Deathmatch
The Arena Deathmatch added later on to the game became its second-most played game mode. Instead of 100 players fighting their way to victory on a big map, you have a smaller map with two teams. Each team has five players that you can report PUBG to if they become toxic.
The primary objective of this game mode is to get as many kills as possible. The first team to get to 50 kills becomes the winner. In addition, you will respawn a few seconds after every time you die. PUBG mobile controller support is present, helping you play with your controller if you don’t like the touch controls.
PUBG Mobile Maps
The Arena deathmatch mode has only one map to choose from. However, the battle royale mode has five maps. After being relaunched in India as BGMI after beta PUBG mobile, the maps are:
The classic PUBG-free map. The first map of the game, this map got its inspiration from Russian semi-urban landscapes. It is mostly a grassy plain with few hills and many small buildings.
The island is separated into two (the smaller southern island and the bigger northern island) with a river in between.
The best PUBG Erangel drop zones to get some high-level loot are:
- Georgopol: Beware of all the quick flights atop tin containers.
- Military Base: The only reason why people go to the southern island. Get on top of buildings with sniper rifles asap.
- School: Don’t get trapped inside the building, or else you will never graduate.
- Pochinki: The most popular place on the map for skirmishes. It’s also the hottest drop zone.
The second map released for PUBG mobile lite is a desert map that is mostly open with many cliffs and fewer buildings. Due to fewer hiding places, this is a great map for long-range combat and perfect for snipers lying atop buildings.
The best PUBG Miramar drop zones are:
- Los Leones: Start looting the outskirts of the town before heading inside to engage with enemies.
- Pecado: A hot drop zone inside a small building; clear out enemies asap to get the loot.
- El Azahar: Head straight inside using buildings as cover or get shot by snipers).
- Water Treatment: It is a great landing spot for beginners since it has decent loot and is on the center of the map.
Sanhok is the third map released for this game. Inspired by Vietnamese jungles, this jungle map is great for guerilla warfare and hiding in bushes to ambush enemies. It also has a few temples and ruins full of loot to explore.
The best PUBG Sanhok drop locations are:
- Bootcamp: The hottest zone on the map; expect lots of fights to take place through the windows in the buildings.
- Paradise Resort: Like Bootcamp, you either die within seconds or live long enough to eat chicken dinner.
- Ruins: The maze inside the ruins contains many assault rifles and armor; just don’t get trapped inside it with players from all sides.
- Cave: Drop in the water to start looting early. Also, expect heavy resistance. This spot is popular if you are playing solo.
If you are interested in seeing what the icy tundra of Serbia feels like, then dropping on this map will be a chilly (and bloody) experience. This snowy map has a mountain to climb in the middle, with mining quarries and smaller towns sprinkled all over to spill blood on the ice.
The best PUBG Vikendi drop locations are:
- Castle: This big royal palace on the center of the map connects the two islands. Get in, loot fast, and get out before the one catches up to you.
- Villa: A small mansion; this place is a highly contested drop zone. The first team to get control wins.
- Dino Park: One of the safer landing spots with good loot. Best for beginners since few players come here.
- Coal Mine: A great place with lots of vantage points. This is the best location for ambushes.
The smallest and latest map in this game was released last year in the PUBG mobile new update. However, many players do not even call this a map due to its small size, and 52 players only battle royale.
PUBG Mobile Weapons
After you PUBG mobile download, you must know about all the weapons of this game. There are many weapons to use in PUBG lite, similar to Call Of Duty Mobile. They are:
1. Melee Weapons
Pretty much useless in all situations, except for the pan. Therefore, always have the pan equipped to save your back by deflecting bullets and slapping enemies to death. This is unlike the trusty ax in Fortnite. However, other melee weapons include:
- Pan: Best Melee Weapon in PUBG Mobile
Great as backup, and when starting the game, if you have no other loot. You can always have one pistol equipped apart from your two primary weapons. The pistols that you can use and their ammo type are:
- P92 (9mm)
- P1911 (.45 ACP)
- P18C (9mm)
- R1895 (7.62mm)
- R45 (.45 ACP)
- Desert Eagle (.45 ACP)
- Sawed Off Shotgun (12 Gauge)
- Skorpion (9mm)
- Flare Gun
These are the best at close range. Two barrels full of lead can do the trick at close ranges. The best shotguns are:
- S686 (12 Gauge)
- S1897 (12 Gauge)
- S12K (12 Gauge): Best Shotgun in PUBG Mobile
- M1014 (12 Gauge)
- DBS (12 Gauge)
3. Submachine Guns
These guns have a higher fire rate but lesser damage than heavier weapons like assault rifles and LMGs. The best SMGs are:
- Uzi (9mm)
- UMP45 (.45 ACP)
- Vector (9mm)
- Thompson SMG (.45 ACP): Best SMG in PUBG Mobile
- PP-19 Bizon (9mm)
- MP5K (9mm)
4. Light Machine Guns
These are like big machine guns but light enough to be carried around the Battlegrounds. These have a medium rate of fire with greater damage and recoil. The LMGs of this game are:
- M249 (5.56mm): Available only from the PUBG dropbox.
- DP28 (7.62mm): Best LMG in PUBG Mobile
5. Assault Rifles
They are the best guns in the game. They are well rounded off in fire rate, magazine size, recoil, and damage. The best ARs are:
- AKM (7.62mm)
- M16A4 (5.56mm)
- M416 (5.56mm)
- SCAR-L (5.56mm)
- Groza (7.62mm): An exclusive airdrop gun
- AUG A3 (5.56mm): An exclusive airdrop gun. Best PUBG AR.
- QBZ (5.56mm): Exclusive to Sanhok only
- M762 (7.62mm)
- MK47 Mutant (7.62mm)
- G36C (5.56mm)
6. Marksman Rifles
These are sniper rifles, but also not sniper rifles simultaneously. While it does not boast the great damage of snipers, it offers a higher magazine count and fire rate. As a result, these guns excel better in close-range and medium-range situations.
The best automatic sniper rifle PUBG mobile are:
- SKS (7.62mm)
- VSS (9mm)
- Mini 14 (5.56mm): Best DMR PUBG Mobile
- MK14 (7.62mm)
- SLR (7.62mm)
- QBU (5.56mm): Exclusive only to Sanhok.
- MK12 (5.56mm)
7. Sniper Rifles
If you are a good sniper, then it only takes one headshot from miles away to down an enemy. Therefore, the best bolt action sniper rifles in PUBG mobile are:
Kar98k (7.62nmm): Best sniper rifle PUBG Mobile
AWM (.300 Magnum): Airdrop exclusive weapon
Win94 (.45 ACP)
8. Special/Other Weapons
The only weapon in this category is the crossbow. This is a decent weapon with a low rate of fire and high damage capability. It takes one headshot to down an enemy. We recommend not using this weapon since its ammo availability is very low.
PUBG Mobile Equipments
There are several types of equipment that you can equip in this game. They are:
There are three levels of a backpack that you can equip. The backpack should be the first thing that you should keep an eye out for because it increases your inventory slots.
Like backpacks, armors also come in three different variants, with the Level 3 armor being the best. There are two types of armor that you can equip:
- Vests (protects you from body shots)
- Helmets (protects you from headshots)
Making yourself look fashionable, either flashy or menacing, is essential to stand out from the crowd.
You can get clothing like shirts, pants, shoes, accessories, and more by paying earned after every match. In addition, you can also spend real-world cash to buy UC (premium currency) to buy clothing. You can also get these from the battle pass.
PUBG Mobile Consumables
Consumables refer to items you can use to heal or boost (heal with increased movement speed) yourself. These include:
- Bandages: Heals 25 health over 2.5 seconds.
- First Aid Kit: Heals 75 health over 4.5 seconds.
- Med Kits: Fully heals you in 8.5 seconds.
- Energy Drinks: Provides a +40 boost in 2.5 seconds.
- Painkillers: Provides a +60 boost in 6 seconds.
- Adrenaline Syringes: Provides a full +100 boost in 6 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Yes, you can play this game for free. You can simply go to the Google PlayStore (for Android) or the App Store (for iPhone) to download this game.
Yes, you can play PUBG on PC using an android emulator like BlueStacks. However, you need to download BlueStacks first to do so.
You can either download the game’s PC version (the best version of the game) or the Android version using BlueStacks. If you download using BlueStacks, the game will match you with other players using a PC to play PUBG mobile.
Yes, PUBG mobile is a safe game. However, abusive and toxic teammates will appear from time to time. Therefore, this game is meant for teenagers and not targeting kids.
PUBG mobile is the best way to experience the thrill of a battle royale game on the small screen. Getting a tasty chicken dinner after overcoming 99 other players is the satisfaction, and enjoyment gamers chase while playing this game.
This game has two game modes to keep you glued to the screen. In addition, it has a wide assortment of weapons and consumables that you can use to kill enemies in any way you desire.
If you want to read more about mobile games, read our other articles here at World Tech 24!
- How To Make A Saddle In Minecraft 2022? Check It Out!
- How To Change Xbox Gamertag – Complete Guide
- Best Offline Games For Android That You Need To Try